View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2019, 10:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
This is crazy. I literally had the same thoughts of this with almost the same title as I started to post it. I didnt finish my post because I wasnt sure how well recieved it would be as it isnt SoV or C3V oriented in my mind. I also wasnt sure how the whole exchange would go down. I basically wanted a place to get units tested and would be willing to test others in return. I think if this idea gets fleshed out a little more it could be pretty great. Possibly a points or reward system between people testing units?

Id be interested in having units tested having a generic 500pt army using only other tested and validated units. (Original, C3V, SoV, and HoSS)
Id like to also figure up a points system to keep the amount of testing between units here somewhat balanced. And as always proxies are encouraged.

Put me down for this.
The idea of a points system is a good one, although I'm not sure it will be strictly required. I'm hoping it won't be actually. Just propose a unit to be playtested (maybe with armies) and wait for someone to accept.

With that said, I can start the ball rolling. Looking for a playtest exchange for Cal the Smuggler vs. a mostly normal ranged army

Last edited by kevindola; December 15th, 2019 at 11:10 PM.