View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep

Shieldsmiths were played in seven games over Online Heroscape Season 16, winning four. Here were the matchups/formats (won):

Escape:
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Marcu Esenwein
Bahadur, Manauvi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Eldgrim the Viking Champion

Treasure Quest:
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Emperor Andask, Heirloom
Cyprien Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintia x3

Heat of Battle:
Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x5, Deathstrike Thrall x3, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marcu Esenwein

Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Marcu Esenwein
Azurite Warlord, Roman Legionnaires x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM]

Microcorp Troopers x3, Agent Skahen, Heirloom, Otonashi

Claim the Flag:
Mok, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3

Cyprien Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintia x3

I participated in five of those games, and I think the Shieldsmiths are very solid. Their low written stats are deceiving, and that 5 defense is no joke. Even though they lost three, I would take the Shieldsmith side in every one of those matchups except the Romans one (but only in HoB; kill-'em-all I would prefer the Shieldsmiths).