View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2007, 10:14 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
I just thought of a potentially potent combo: sonlen and kelda, and saylind, for the heck of it.

Sonlen and kelda can stay in the back, and you can use sonlen for backup, or for healing, more effectively due to ranged healing:

Quote:
Heal the Line:
The basic premise is the same as Hold the Line, but instead of Raelin draft Kelda instead. Although it means you may have to loose Gladiator Inspiration from time to time, having this Kyrie nearby ensures that you will get the most from your mighty melee warriors. You must always remember to protect her, though--luckily, with Spartacus as the more attractive target, it shouldn't be too hard if you're careful. Of course, don't forget that every attack directed at the Kyrie is one not directed at your hand-to-hand fighters, giving you an extra opportunity for bloodshed!
Sparactus
Crixus
Retarius
Sonlen
Kelda
Saylind
700 pts.
Theres a gazillion better things I could be doing with 700 pts.
I could have a Marro Horde!
I could have a bunch of Knights!
I could have an ORC horde!
I could have a Blasts/Glads army!
I could have a Q9 army!
And the list goes on and on and on...
Edit:
Quote:
On a different note, would Spartacus be a good figure to beef up defense with thorgrim? I think if you DID draft the 3 vikings, then eldigrim should go to spartucus, to keep him speedy; thorgrim to crixus, to let his boosting work effectively, and put Finn on spartucus as well, as e could inflict more damage with his boosted speed as well.
Alrighty then. Hardly any use in that, because well, then you only have 30 points left, and if they have Ranged, you are then ROYALLY boned...

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!