View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2021, 05:25 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Middle of No-Where Customs (4/16/21... Hunters Updated)

Have gotten to play a few games with this unit, introducing some new people to the game. Plays really, well and is really fun for everyone that has played with it. For the official version I'm going to drop interaction with other hunters when I submit soon and substitute it for a "Wulfling Hero" instead of a hunter hero to avoid things being shoehorned in and to try to pass the SoV. I don't think it will pass an official source like them while it has the potential to engage hunter heroes in any normal, fulfilling capacity.

At home, I'm going to keep them as they are because I find it to be a lot of fun

Notes: Have tested them a few times at both 25 and 30 points a piece (50 and 60 card price respectively). 30 per figure feels too taxing on a melee unit that cannot replenish and wants to fight. Gotta get some cool heroes going for them now

Submission ready card looks like:

Last edited by Shiftrex; May 4th, 2021 at 01:03 PM.