View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2021, 09:20 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Middle of No-Where Customs (4/6/21... WULFING updates!)

Thankyou for looking and for commenting I think you have a good point. I'll do some work and testing for about a week and see where it goes. Never a bad thing to return to the original design and make smaller adjustments. I'll look at that card and see what I can do with it.

Moving from Silent Stalkers to a version with Stealthy isnt a bad change... neither is just requiring an enemy to get a bit closer with a space limitation. I thought about that last night a bit. And the closer I stay to the original, the less work there is in theory. I'm glad someone liked the original as much as I did. Cutting out Van Nessing and Shadow Hound by focusing on large heroes wouldnt be bad at all.