View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chief Judge Cal (Opening Insanity)

NAME = CHIEF JUDGE CAL
SECRET IDENTITY =
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DICTATOR
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 125

THE DAY THE LAW DIED!

All figures you control that have the class of Judge or Mercenary listed on their Army Cards have the class of Enforcer instead.

THE LIVING LAW
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Chief Judge Cal, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll:
• 1-10, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control to move 4 spaces each; and
• 11-20, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control and attack with each of those figures; and
• an odd number, you must remove 1 Wound Marker from this card and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from Cal's card to any other figure's card you control; and
• an even number, you must choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cal to receive 1 wound and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from any other card you control to Cal's card.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; March 28th, 2021 at 01:25 PM.