View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2020, 05:35 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Had a great first game of Risk Europe yesterday. Three of us got into a virgin copy, punching out and unbagging components, and were just enchanted by it!
I'm working to find my own copy now, while making do with a loaner. The only Risk I still keep is Risk 2210, but this one will join it on my shelves.

Also brought home a gift copy yesterday of a third hand Merchants & Marauders. Its just been reprinted if you want to buy a new copy!
Saw you message on BGG too. I like this game but haven't played in awhile or very often. When I do play I use my Slight rule changes for a smoother, more balanced game. Includes 2/3/5/6 player variants.

A friend has 2210 AD and we play that sometimes, and the only other version I have is Star Wars RISK, but have only played once and I think it needs multiple plays to enjoy (I need to be Dark Side Empire).