View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2019, 12:11 AM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Both designs look much improved to me.

Rania might be a bit underpriced as a bonding hero with 4 to 7 attack, but testing should give you a better idea of whether that needs to be nerfed or not. Beyond simple balancing, I'm more concerned about her potentially overshadowing the Azurite Warlord. A big attack for the Armoc Vipers is kind of his shtick and Rania is doing it for cheaper right now, plus some additional movement synergies. It's something to keep in mind.

I really like Queen for Demetria. She's not the best choice for the Crypt Guardians, but they do have some fun additional synergy with Curse of the Mummy boosting the D20 for Enslave. I doubt that it'd be too overwhelming, but that sounds like a fun expansion to their ranks.