View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
To clear one thing up: TAF, you said the scene with Concan and Saylind seemed pointless. I included it because it does four things: Firstly, it explains what the heck is going on. Secondly, it explains why they have to stay put; thirdly, it explains why Thared is fighting at his age; and lastly, it explains where Nilia is. Aka, it's backstory.
Oh, well... you know... uhm, yeah, sorry. Ah, I could've figured all that out with or without it. Or something like that. I guess. Maybe. #JudgesAreFallable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Of course, now that I didn't win, this means TAF and I will likely be clashing in this next challenge. If TAF places first, he will secure a perfect record and be the best writer this challenge has ever seen. Think about that for a moment.
Yeah, that hasn't happened since... I guess the bridge prompt. Must obtain perfect record. Must mail M_W contents of checking account.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT