View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2018, 05:41 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Help with my collection. How much is too much?

I can't add much as for advice that hasn't been said, but I think OrcElfArmyOne hit it right on the head with the first sentence. That idea could be expanded to apply not only to Uniques, but also to how many of each common you want.

I know generally if I'm playing at home it's going to be a couple thematic armies matching up, and so 3 sets of most common squads is perfect. Zombies and Marro and Vipers and whatnot would be fun to have more of, but I think 3 is a good starting point to keep at least that many and keep more than that for squads that you know will get played with 4+ sets of them. In my mind, I can not imagine more than 3x Minions of Utgar being played unless you were going to play some ridiculously large Kyrien battle (and if you see that happening then go right ahead and keep 12 sets of them to do some awesome 1500+ point Battle of All Time).

The biggest thing is probably seeing who all gets used. I'd reckon if you are feeling like you have to much, it probably wouldn't be hard to look at each squad individually and say, "Hmm... Whenever you get played we end up taking 2 sets out of the 37 available. Maybe I should pair that down a bit."

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN