View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2021, 01:23 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon Map Contest: Deadline May 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Submission: Steer into the Skid

Ok, here's my submission. This is the first tournament map I've posted on heroscapers.com, so I'm new to all this, but I wanted to contribute a map to this competition since I'm excited for ScapeCon.

It uses:
1 BftU
1 TT
1 RttFF

I'm not sure how to get the pictures inline in this post, but I put the requested map images & build instructions on a public Dropbox location that's viewable here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ykydnbb82...tGWrfctka?dl=0

Any feedback is welcome; I'm looking to improve my (fledgling) map-making skills.

------------------------------

Thanks to @superfrog for helping me get numbers appearing on the top-down view.
The easiest way is to send it in discord and then copy that image link and post it using the "insert image" feature here!