View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2008, 03:23 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Maps - "New" map 4/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
That's too bad. There's already a lot of RotV+RttFF represented in the Halls and I fear that may hurt your chances. I'm still giving it thought though.
Yeah, I know. We shall see. I felt that is plays significantly different from the other maps on the BoV. I guess the judges will have to decide if the map offers different enough gameplay to warrant further investigation. Maybe tournament directors that have seen Highways and Dieways one too many times might enjoy a fresh map that has the same requirements.

In any event, thanks for at least giving my map some thought. You guys have done a wonderful job with the BoV and I shall maintain that stance even if my maps get rejected.