View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2019, 03:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Site Question Dump

I've been having trouble changing my Avatar recently. I just changed it a few weeks ago with no problems, but now it just keep telling me I'm using an invalid file. I've tried a few different (small) pics now and just keep getting the same results. Anyone have any ideas on what I need to do to change my Avatar?

*edit* I finally managed to get something to work. Still no idea why it was giving me so many problems but I at least changed my avatar now. Ended up saving the pic to my cpu and selecting the image that way instead of using the referring URL. Worked on my second attempt to do it that way, first try also had failed with a different image.

Last edited by Yodaking; July 25th, 2019 at 04:15 PM.