View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2022, 11:18 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW

Vegie dad and I had a great game this evening. He led by setting up a screen with his Romans. I slow rolled my heroes towards his pod, and sent my death knights around the sides of the board towards both glyphs. Vegie dad sent Me-Burq-Sa up to take a pot shot at Khosumet and hit the stare to deal 2 wounds. I went on the offense and sent Boreos in for a 6v5 on MBS but failed to deal a wound. Vegie dad then had his turn 3 on the 12th which dealt 2 wounds to Boreos putting him at half health and me in a bit of a stressful situation. I managed to retreat Boreos back to safety moving next to Thorgim, as well as trying to bait the 12th out of Raelin's aura. Vegie dad took the bait as I had 3 heroes set up in a nice place for a grenade to land, he missed his grenade and his attack was blocked by 5 defense Boreos. He also sent one 12th down towards my death knight that was on ulaniva, thankfully for me, my death knight survived, giving me the opportunity to move Khosumet to attack the 12th outside of Raelin's aura that attempted to blow up my heroes. I got the kill and had my death knight on ulaniva strike out to try and kill the 12th that shot at him netting me another dead 12th. The next round, vegie dad moved his Romans forward to block my advance, as well as making an aggressive Raelin move to the center of the board, killing Khosumet. I had Boreos carry Thorigrim and attack Raelin dealing 2 wounds if I recall correctly. I also sent my forward death knight in an attempt to assassinate MBS, and tie up one of the 12th, while he was outside of Raelin's aura. The death knight dealt 2 wounds to MBS which was huge. Vegie dad moved Marcus and Romans, but were unable to get to Boreos due to swirling vortex. Boreos continued to attack Raelin dealing 1 more wound, and the death knight tried to take out MBS but failed. Vegie dad had his turn 3 on the 12th which saw one move next to Marcus for a boosted attack on Boreos, he missed his grenade again and due to Thorgrim and height his attack was blocked. I won a crucial initiative and used Boreos to grab Marcus away from the 12th he was boosting, as well as getting the kill on Raelin. With the fall of Raelin I was able to kill the 3rd 12th. Next round, vegie dad had a nice initiative win and was able to kill Boreos with the Marcus/Roman onslaught. However, his advantage was short lived, as my next turn took out both Marcus and MBS. From there, it was mainly clean up as vegie dad had about 4 Romans and 1 12th. The death knights with the dumatef and wannok were able to take down the soldiers, and give me the win.

GG vegie dad! That was a blast!