View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Michelangelo - Design Phase

I like it, some neat twists on old powers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Looks cool. A couple questions:
1) Is he supposed to be able to use Cowabunga! multiple times a turn, or only once per OM reveal?
I was wondering this as well. Also, just to clarify, is the intention that he add to his roll for each friendly and enemy figure he is adjacent to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
2) What exactly triggers the "the attacking figure's turn immediately ends" part in Lock and Strike? It seems like it's supposed to be the excess shields, but I think it could also be easily read that he ends the attacker's turn even if he doesn't get excess shields (assuming their attacking with an adjacent normal attack of course).
Seemed pretty clear to me, but you could word it like this to be clearer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
LOCK AND STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. If a figure receives one or more wounds from Lock and Strike, its turn immediately ends.
EDIT: 'd

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"