View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:24 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: May 2017 Custom Unit Competition (Revised Format)

I may be in the minority, but as I mentioned before (and got some not so agreeable feedback) I think it is more beneficial to have custom contests that actually match the needs and wants of the community at large, and therefore greatly appreciate this custom contest as it is meeting a desire to have large elementals. Again, I think the more time the contest voting time is open the better, as there is more time to actually playtest, but this is a step in the right direction. Again, not that I am against the more "fun" and "open" contests as a just that - a fun contest for those who create customs and who vote, but the newer format has more long-term value. At least, in my humble opinion.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 16th, 2017 at 03:34 PM.