View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spawn of Frankenstein (Design Phase)

Welcome aboard Quozl, your addition to the Hero ranks is well deserved.

Now to this Frankenstein feller. I know absolutely nothing about the comic book version, so my sense on the theme behind his powers is lacking.

One thing I can tell you right off the bat however is that Lead By Example is already a power name for Madame HYDRA and it's not even remotely close to the same power, so you would need to change the title of your version.

Madame HYDRA's version is:

LEAD BY EXAMPLE
If Madame HYDRA destroys 1 or more opponent's figures in a round, you may add 1 die to the attack of all Terrorist figures you control for the remainder of that round.

If you wanted to go that route:

Quote:
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
If Spawn of Frankenstein destroys 1 or more opponent's figures in a round, you may add 1 die to the attack of all Creature figures you control for the remainder of that round.
But if you keep the version you have, another name shouldn't be too hard to come up with.

I just checked on Wiki and DC Comic Database and didn't see any reference to this specific sword, but if that's what he uses in the comics then that's fine.

Quote:
SWORD OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
When attacking an adjacent figure with Spawn of Frankenstein's normal attack, all blanks rolled count as unblockable hits on the defending figure. Roll 2 additional attack dice against adjacent Demons and 1 additional attack die against all other adjacent figures.
Could this help consolidate it?

SWORD OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
When attacking adjacent figures with Spawn of Frankenstein's normal attack, roll 2 additional dice against Demons and 1 additional die against all other figures, and all blanks rolled count as unblockable hits.

Quote:
IMMUNE TO PAIN
Anytime Spawn of Frankenstein would receive only one wound from a special power that is not an attack, ignore that wound.
Maybe make him even more immune to pain?

Quote:
IMMUNE TO PAIN
Anytime Spawn of Frankenstein would receive only one wound from an attack or special power, you may ignore that wound.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon