Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Warmahorde Dice Bowls 6/15/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I could see a lot of fun game set ups using those star gates. Put two on two different maps and have figure move from one map to the other.
ha, that would be legit! One idea: Have the gates randomly activate at the end of every round and figures within X number of spaces are sucked into another "world". Drop em into a swamp with a ton of nasty creatures or a dungeon with trolls and drow and stuff...hah...that could be pretty darn fun.
AliasQtip has a really fun scenario with two maps. Figures could swap places with any other figure on the opposite map as long as they were on the same space (the two maps were identical). There were also a portal or two on each map I believe. I played this one a handle full of times as a 4 player ffa and thought it was super fun.