View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2021, 06:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Death Mask (Wait for Initial)

Thematically I don't really get Criminal Deception here. Like, that's a power that says to me that Lex is going "I'm totally legit, that guy over there is the real threat!" and that's not really something Death Mask does.

I think mechanically that's moving us back toward what people originally took issue with, having multiple tools that do the same job.

I really like throwing teammates under the bus because it checks out as both a Deadpool thing and a Doom thing.

I'm also a little confused about the suggested changes to the healing mechanic - I thought your complaint was about being able to do the 'life drain' thing in addition to the healing, so I'm not sure why we're also changing the healing?

(Hope you don't feel like you're getting shut down here - just trying to articulate what I like about the current direction. Holding off on the initial while we talk this through, not looking to blow past your issues with it)

Last edited by Ronin; July 25th, 2021 at 07:25 PM.