View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011, 11:31 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Spite's Customs - The Moon Tribe of Aquilla - 6/22

So, making Kyrie squads is really difficult, because there aren't too many good, affordable, kyrie-like figures already out there, and in a squad, you want some similarity between squaddies, so making mods for them is a little tricky for someone of my questionable skill level.

But it turns out that Kelda looks exactly like what I think the Moon Tribe Kyrie should look like, given a slightly altered paint-job. I switched up hair color and randomized the mossy green on their spears to give them a little variety. I wasn't brave enough to try repositioning them. But hey, at least Kelda might get into a game now.

The Moon Tribe of Aquilla:
Spoiler Alert!

Great, now my pictures are too good--For the record, those little bits of blue that still show in the pictures are totally not noticeable to the naked eye. Meh.

As for the card, I haven't playtested them yet, but I think they should be a win. They are Hunters, so they get an attack boost and a no-hitzone enhancement from my Greater Bog Elemental, so I definitely think they can earn their points.

Plus, I haven't even made a card for the Princess of the Moon Tribe yet . . .

Let me know what you think. And some feedback on the minotaurs would be cool too. Nobody touched those. I dunno, I like them . . .

~Spite

Last edited by spiteofthedice; August 17th, 2011 at 09:54 AM.