View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2019, 11:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

played a 4 way match with my friends where I ran Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo, Teddy Bear, Kool-Aid Man and Judge Fear. I was pretty impressed how much my figures influenced the match.
B&C&T&R nearly wiped out one player's army leaving him with just a severely injured She-Hulk. Judge Fear moved into the heart of the battle and got Lassoed by WW and took 4wounds. Sgt Drake (we let this guy run Drake for old times sake), engaged WW, negating her Lasso and effectively used Face of Fear to chip away at her.
She-Hulk then proceeded to gulp down KAM and with Gamma healing came back nearly refreshed. She-Hulk began cleaning house.

In the end, after dropping in early in the center of the map and being ignored, Teddy was the last Bear standing but did not have the firepower to bring her down.

Oh yeah, after proudly displaying and setting up my custom KAM in my start zone, I managed to knock over Bob which domino effected into the rest of the dinos and sent KAM crashing to the floor, Oh No!!