Thread: Origins 2017
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2017, 02:08 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Origins 2017

Calling all Ohio Scapers:
Spoiler Alert!

MAPS:
Blood Shard by @Typhon2222

Canyon's Road by @DanieLoche

Circles Over Innistrad (w/ Magic:SOI Cryptoliths) by BiggaBullfrog

Dance of the Dryads (BoV) by @Typhon2222

Dark Dimension (C3G Competitive Map) by C3G

Embattled Fen (BoV) by @GameBear

Highways Over Innistrad (w/ Magic:SOI Cryptoliths) by @BiggaBullfrog

Invasion (BoV) by @LongHeroscaper

Backup in case needing more:
Spoiler Alert!

I need some volunteers to set up on Thursday night, tear down on Saturday night or Sun morning, and to run events. If you can volunteer during at least one event that would be great as I need 1 non-playing GM per event (or dual events when Heroscape and Magic:Arena are simultaneous), and maybe 1 additional volunteer who can play in the event but is available to answer rules questions. If you can volunteer for 2 or more events (such as 1 non-playing GM in a tournament and one of the Learn-to-Plays), I can get you a free badge and/or 1/4 hotel room as compensation. Also, if you are experienced with Social Deduction Games I may want additional help running.

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 5th, 2017 at 04:57 PM.