Thread: HeroSkype?
View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:37 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HeroSkype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Wow, interesting idea. You could either have one person have the map and characters or both people would need to set up the same board - the latter being easier to choose your strategy than over the webcam. If you don't trust each other, the dice would also need to be rolled in the webcam view, but overall this could work.
My friend mentioned this same thing about needing to see the dice so people don't cheat. I disagreed.

I don't assume that someone is going to be cheating. If I suspect someone of cheating, then I'll just not play with them anymore. I would, however, want players to announce the number of dice they are rolling since it's much more likely that someone is going to accidentally think they have height or make a rules mistake (giving a bonus to a figure that doesn't follow the correct general).

I don't want to have to use a second camera or mess up the optimal camera angle on the map so that I can show a place for the dice.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob