View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2017, 02:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ant-Man (Scott Lang)

As far as your mini background idea...My son actually has a wooden Thomas set so maybe I can set it up for a few photos. I love the comic art with the bullets flying. Great suggestion.

The only thing that's worrisome for me is that with the class of Thief he will be caught up in that synergy web which will be expanded. I don't know if I'd classify his Avenger's self to be a thief and his power get the theme and utility of his skill as a thief across just fine. Of course I don't have an alternate idea yet.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.