View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
I've been running it on my beta machine. What you are looking at will 99% be the final release here in about 6 weeks.
Excellent news. Looks like some nice SVG additions/improvements, which is awesome. Not sure what Cairo is yet, but it definitely speeds things up.

I was browsing through some of the forums and testing areas and noticed the dedicated testday for Beta-2 was yesterday. My head was swimming through all the bug fixes and upgrades. It looks like organized chaos if you ask me. I'm amazed at the number of developers/testers that participate in each new release.