View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2011, 08:28 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Book of Silver Surfer - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I would not be upset with the alternate version of Energy Transmutation at all. I would personally not take any risk of wasting time playtesting the current version if I knew the alternate version was just as desirable. And the second version may be more desirable, because I kinda like SS having a counter and also this power working against his typical tendency to fly away with his HyperSpeed/ CosmicSpeed. It creates a bit more in game decisions when you may want to heal and so you engage or stay engaged after taking a turn, as opposed to the times when getting away and taking height may be your best option.
I agree. If he can remove 3 wounds, he can just fly away and get to height, hide for a turn or attack another figure. He still gets to roll defense if the opponent whiffs their attack, so that can be a free insta heal for SS. The 1 wound at a time is better IMO and encourages him to get his hands dirty.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon