View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2015, 03:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leonardo - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Self-Importance triggers before any special powers are used.
The ruling on Riddle Me This is that since both powers trigger "immediately", you can choose which happens first (and you would always choose Riddle Me This). However, I agree that it seems pretty ridiculous to take up to 3 turns before something "immediately" happens. Probably better to take the "immediately" out of Turtle Power, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
However, this is fine. Either it doesn't trigger and Leo uses Turtle Power or it does trigger and Raph screws up Leo's plan.
Agreed, it's quite good on theme. The key is to switch to "remove" so that Raph is only rolling for Self-Importance once, and can't screw up the turtle power turns once you start peeling off OMs.