View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2020, 03:59 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Workbook of Orc Deep Drummer - Design (Fellowship A)

Sorry for the delay.

I've updated the OP to have the following changes:
1) "Orc Supremacy" was changed to "Orc Luck Enhancement". I like something more generic like this over "Doom, Boom" so it has more future re-use potential.
2) I changed "20" to "20 or higher".

Regarding boosting each other, I think this is necessary if they are a common hero - if they can't boost each other, they should be a 1 life unique hero (i.e. Isamu, Otonashi). There needs to be some reason to take a 2nd copy of a common figure, in my view (whereas here it's virtually useless).

What about changing the wording to be: "Anytime you roll the 20-sided die for an Orc Army Card, you may add 1 to your roll for every Orc Deep Drummer you control. An Orc Deep Drummer cannot increase his own D20 roll."
Thoughts on that wording?