View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: HyGroundTiles- 3D printing custom terrain

Considering the increased cost of materials since Scape started, and the factors johnny mentioned, the prices are not unreasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
But that's what I'm talking about, I dont have quite as much as you but still a hefty collection. I'm going to offer much of my terrain for sale and give proceeds to Hyground. Mostly I expect to sell to collectors or something, but I really want to see these tiles thrive. I understand the investment you already have, but if were looking at Heroscape 5 years from now, it will have to survive on something like these tiles.
To each his own. IMHO, if you are expecting a significant number of people to sell off their collections to switch to this, I believe you will be disappointed. However, if it is shown that these tiles can work along side official Scape, many of those that have significant terrain collections will be enthusiastic customers, especially for those pieces that add something new.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031