View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2014, 02:48 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: HyGroundTiles- 3D printing custom terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I get that, and I certainly hope that this can encourage new people to get involved and will make it possible for people who found the game too late to get some terrain. But here's why I want them to work with Heroscape official tiles:
7 RotV
3 SotM
3 BftU
4 RttFF
4 FotA
2 TT
2 VW
3 Marvel

As much as I want this project to be successful and help the Scape community as a whole, I have too much invested in the official terrain to chuck it and buy all new stuff. For me to invest money, I need it to work with the official Scape terrain.
But that's what I'm talking about, I dont have quite as much as you but still a hefty collection. I'm going to offer much of my terrain for sale and give proceeds to Hyground. Mostly I expect to sell to collectors or something, but I really want to see these tiles thrive. I understand the investment you already have, but if were looking at Heroscape 5 years from now, it will have to survive on something like these tiles.