View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Havok (Design Phase)

I like "Alex" over "Alexander". I feel like that's more iconic for him.

I prefer him being able to activate himself with Intervention, but I could go either way.

I worry a little that the markers will be a little tricky for him to gain and use effectively. I'd like to change it to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
COSMIC ENERGY ABSORPTION X
Before taking a turn with Havok, you may place a purple Energy Marker on this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to place an Energy Marker on this card. A maximum of 6 Energy Markers may be on this card.
He would still gain them at the same rate, but he would be able to use his power at full capacity a turn earlier. Another though would be limiting the amount of markers he can use at one time for the SA, but not the amount that can be on his card.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"