View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2015, 10:14 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Stature - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I do worry a little bit about players not wanting to "sacrifice" a turn early on to shrink her down, but maybe it won't be an issue.
I'd be fine with marker starting on the card. She usually enters battles while tiny and grows when needed. It would also be clearer where the marker starts then.
You could just say you put the marker on when she grows then add instead of subtract.
Pretty much the same, mechanically speaking. I think it's probably cleanest just to have her start with the marker on her card. That's typically how we've done it before.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"