View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2019, 11:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Geo-Force - Design Phase

OK, officially in the Design Phase now. I'm mulling some potential tweaks, but really hope @japes will chime in before I do (especially on changing Earth Strength or the keyword for Geokinesis).

Once I get that all figured out, if we're feeling set, I'll run the checklists.

I still have a few public tests to do before an initial here and I want Halo wrapped, so I'm not in a huge hurry.

In the meantime, hopefully more folks will have a chance to chime in. It's been slowish around here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.