View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2018, 02:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) (Design Phase)

I dig the concept. I'm not sure about the 9 markers fitting on the card template, that should be worked out and verified before we get locked into the 9 marker idea. One possibility if 9 markers won't fit is having fewer markers with a bigger boost of +2 per marker instead of +1.

As it stands, I also don't think the 'risk' is all that great of attacking your own figures. I would just never give him a range number capable of reaching any of my allies. Go all attack and defense and leave the range at 1 for the most part. I wouldn't be shocked if someone evaluated the OM placement for a round and at one point decided to take the risk to go all out on attack. 3 attacks of 8 could drop a figure before they can reveal their OM's, then the low defense doesn't matter.