View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Gizmo (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Need to switch the order of Improvised Weaponry and Robotics Mastery, powers appear on the card in the order they would be used during a turn. So the power that replaces a move would come before the power that replaces an attack.

On the Constructs, the two powers seem to be mining the same ground. Distracting & Daring Decoy seem to be two powers deriving from one idea. I'd rather see you go with one or the other, then give them a different second power that covers a different bit of theme.
to both points. Distraction and Daring Decoy would also make for a super annoying opponent.

Also on Improvised Weaponry, the name is very close to Mother Russia's Makeshift Weaponry but the theme and mechanics are very different. Improvised Weaponry doesn't really get the theme across for the power for me either. Android Ally or Android Rapport maybe?

On the third option for Robotics Mastery, is the intention a full turn with the Hero, or just moving and attacking? We should either be clear that it's a full turn with powers, or a turn where they can't use their powers.

Otherwise, looking pretty good.
I was trying to avoid full turns with the Hero and be as specific as possible on the Move and Attack in an attempt to avoid shenanigans. Let me know if I need to fix it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.