View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2018, 03:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Last Saturday, got to play Zombicide: Green Horde Scenario 2 (Capture/Find the Dragon Fire) and Mansions of Madness, 2nd Ed playing the Innsmouth Scenario. Had a great time playing both games! We barely won both scenarios...nothing like nail-biting all the way to the end...

Newb.
great to hear. I still have not played my zombicide green horde with the kickstarter exclusives or 2 big box expansions. I really need to play with my toys and not let them collect dust.
Considering my daughters haven't been interested in board games f a while now (though I did get them to play Scythe again once during the summer ), I have gotten into a D&D group in the spring and play usually once a month, and have gotten more and more into miniatures games and the hobby aspect that goes with that, AND that I haven't been interested in going to my weekly game night that I had gone to for about 6 years, I have been and will continue to sell off a bunch of my board games.

I'll hang on to a handful of favorites, but most of them are dust collectors. Some of them, I may donate for prize support at a local convention I will demo games at in February. Money raised goes towards helping veterans, as so many commit suicide every day.

I bought too many games over the past several years, but as I get older, my interests and tolerance for some people have changed.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon