View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2018, 03:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I have some family in town for the holidays and most of my board games I would describe as medium to heavy in terms of rules and strategy, or have a 3-4 player cap, so we were looking for something a little lighter and easier to access by a wider range of players for 5 or more and my Nephew ended up buying a copy of Ticket to Ride. He had played it once before and I had heard good things about it but never played. We ended up playing it twice last night, it was pretty fun and I'm considering picking up my own copy now. It's an easy access game for non-hard core gamers but still is interesting and competitive enough for those who are.