View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2022, 06:26 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

Hello Scapers,
Been a long time since I posted or been on the site. Checking things out with the launch of AOA. Checking peoples thoughts and the overall Census. I was Surprised they Did not include Valkrill. Then I was reading what others thought on the subject. Plus the new Generals being included.
As well as of course the non painted Minis and Color choices plus color updates recently.

I Personally Am Happy to see Hasbro trying a comeback with Scape. I am Coming around on their choice of Packaging Terrain Options and Miniature amounts making for their Price tag Choice. I like some would of liked to see Set option sizes. But We can not all get what we want.

As For non Painted Miniatures. This is the new thing with most games, I guess at least they aren’t all Grey and they at least gave each General a color. So if your new to the game and do not have any Scape you can differentiate your armies.

I am Also Happy they Chose to Keep with the Card Style. Thanks for that!

Sorry for the long Post, Didn’t mean to Run on. I hope everyone is doing Well!

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides