View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2021, 05:46 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 1/24/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Yeah I like that a lot better. Looks GREAT!

~now I'm gunna need another Marvel set....dangit...
Hmmm... I thought that was a minimum one could own after mad_wookie's Mayberry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Really digging Black Ice. Very unusual terrain constrains that look great together and I've never seen anyone tuck obstacles under Marvel walls before. Luckily I DO have 2 Marvel sets (sorry Sir H) and can't wait to build this after I take down the maps filling my tables currently. Awesome build!
My initial thought was that I would just open it up and run terrain through it like I did on Riot, but then I tried the single-hex Glacier under it and it worked. From there I was curious enough to try the 3-hex Glacier and then the 4-hex Glacier. I suppose this is a good place to note that the Glacier has to go on first and then put the warehouse ruin in place. It wants to push it up and off but it will slide into place.

For those wondering, sadly the 6-hex Glacier doesn't fit or I would've done that.

I'm glad you guys like it. It was a difficult one to build with the majority of the map made up of 2-hexes and not a lot of bigger tiles (no 3- or 24-hexes, and 12 7-hexes).