View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2019, 08:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Vehicle Optional Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
@A3n , I downloaded the files that you uploaded and there appears to only be the pdf's of the illustrated examples. Do you have the inDesign files or am I on my own here?
I tried to get & check saturday night (my side of the pond) & I couldn't get to the site. It appeared down. I checked the folders my end of what I thought I uploaded & it definitely was only PSDs in the folder. So I don't know what I have done there if you don't see PSDs in that folder.

I will try to remember to have a look tonight.
I only see PSD files and no InDesign files. The psd files are just the example images used in the book.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.