View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2017, 01:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Preferences for New Fan Fiction II

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
@TREX I really like your scenario idea, and at the moment, I plan on writing it after I write 4114. I have a story in mind and everything. However, there is one slight problem.

I was never overly good at playing HS, and I've never designed a scenario before. My worry is that if I try to create a scenario, one side will be more powerful than the other, and it won't be any fun for anyone.

At the moment I'm not sure how to deal with this problem, other than bouncing ideas off of a scenario veteran when the time comes. Or do you think it will be a problem at all?

Example: There's a good chance you'll have a 1v1 with Drake and Cyprien. From my understanding, Drake can beat Cyprien pretty easily, but I can't be sure, and I'm also not sure how to fix it if that is the case.

~TGRF, who has ideas how to fix situations, but lacks the ability or the patience to actually do so. Unfortunately.
The not so good part about scenarios is that you have to play test them quite a bit to get them balanced. So your worries are justified as to make a good scenario it does require time and testing.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo