View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MechScape - mac122

Thought I'd share some images from my current battle. The battlefield is a modified version of Broken Skyline. Mainly just added the leftover pieces to expand the map a bit. MechWarrior was designed to be played on a 3'x3' battlefield, so most HS maps are a bit small. The armies squaring off here the Republic of the Sphere (615 points) vs. the Rasalhague Dominion (610 points). Early in the game, but the Ghost Bears have drawn first blood, shooting down a Republic Hawk Moth Gunship.

A Republic Blade Mech, with a Balac Strike Helicopter back-up, takes aim at a Rasalhague Skanda Light Tank. Note the Infantry units that have taken up height on either side.

A Rasalhague Raptor II, Hawk Moth Gunship, and Enyo Strike Tank, prepare to fire on a Republic Gambit Mech, while a Republic Lamprey Helicopter and a squad of Grey Death Battle Armor try to provide cover.

Side note: while they are more expensive, I'm loving the Litko clear bases I'm using for the MechScape figures. Really like how it lets the underlying terrain show through.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031