View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 01:18 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Kolakoski's Moving Sale Thread

Well met!

"For the time being then, consider the pricing on the terrain to be for reference only.

Going forward, I'm going to post a list of the figures I have for sale, and ask that those interested submit their best offers for figures and terrain."

I appreciate the PMs I have received thus far. Please list not only what you want to buy, but how much you are willing to pay for each item, and the total amount you are offering.

Thanks!

P.S.: Still have Marro and custom figures to post. Please be patient. After I post them, I'll let some time pass for offers to arrive, and more time will pass while I sort things out . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; January 18th, 2021 at 12:38 PM.