View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-Ups – Seeking New Testers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
truth is, i like simple-ish crime fighter or criminal test. any test i have flaked on is ones that feel like an assignment. some are super fun and i breeze through. When i don't come through i am a little embarrassed so then i just stop but i still play all the time, with that said since i started c3g back in like 2014 its been the smartest group or community I've been apart of. With all that and the crazyness going on i wanna hear and know if everyone is alright and all doing the best they can. worst case all we have is us and a network of good ppl is stronger then ever now.

That is all,
Midgieboy
Forgot to reply to this - great to hear from you, Midgie! Hope you and yours are doing alright.