View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
If I am activating a squad, shouldn't I have to specify exactly which squad members I am activating and moving, even if one moves 0? This is something I see (and have done) all the time in online tournaments where you move one or two squad members and attack with them but otherwise you decide as you need to which remaining squad members to attack with. This is clearly done to your advantage where you have the option to attack with a certain squad member if your first attack fails but are able to switch to another engaged squad member if the attack was successful.
No, you do not have to do that. You can wait until attack time to choose which additional figures to activate. I do not remember where that ruling is, but yes, it is a ruling. And probably my least favorite ruling ever.
If you did have to declare before attacking, it sure would take some shine off of squads, which would be nice.

Looks like a question for CVN. Maybe we have been playing it wrong.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey