View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Unbelievable Wins and Losses

bahahaha...That's awesome...I freakin love the Anubians for that very reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Ah, I remember it well.

I was playing my friend, and the game had really gone his way during the last half. All of our units were more or less in the thick of combat in the middle of the board.

By the end of his 3rd turn in the second-to-last round, he had Guilty and Carr, full health, a full squad of 4rth Mass, and 2 Krav Maga. My wolf army had been reduced to just one set of Anubians. I mean this is *bleak*.

I take my 3rd turn. 19. A flurry of ferocious attacks decimate the 4rth mass. down to 1 guy.

Next round I get initiative. First turn. 20. Two wolves attack Carr, who has height and a defense glyph in his possession, but back to back rolls of 6 skulls destroyed him. The 3rd wolf kills one of the Krav Maga (stealth dodge doesn't like 9 dice in melee, heh).

He loses a turn due to Carr being gone.

My second turn. 19. Remaining Krav and Mass. get wiped out.

On his second turn, Guilty moves in but needs both of his attacks to kill just one wolf.

On my last turn, I only roll a 12 or something, the 4 attack total--but 2 attacks of 4 is enough to bring guilty down.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22