View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2015, 10:17 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart
Re: Unbelievable Wins and Losses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvarris45 View Post
Ok. I have a loss that, although it was bad, I still consider a win. I don't care what anyone says, I still see this wondrous battle as a win. I name my more memorable fights, so this one is called "The Stand at Snow Ridge". I had built this battlefield that resembles Montiqa Ledge. It was mainly flat with one hill that was 6-7 levels high and covered with snow. My starting zone was that hill and a few spaces around it. My opponent had Deathwalker9000, the Krav Maga Agents, the Zettian guards, the Death Reavers, and I think the Tarn Viking Warriors. I had Syvarris, the Warriors of Ashra, The Izumi Samurai, the Omnicron Snipers, and a few others I don't remember. Syvarris started on top of the hill with the Omnicron Snipers, and the rest were surrounding the hill. All of my army except for Syvarris, were gone in two rounds. There were some ruins in front of the hill and that is were the Krav Maga Agents were hiding. For about 5 rounds, Syvarris survived with 1 life left, and took out all but one Krav Maga Agent. It was the very next turn, when unfortunately, that last agent felled Syvarris. So, that fight is the reason that now I ALWAYS put Syvarris on my team. That is also the reason I picked Syvarris45 for my username.

Thus is The Stand at Snow Ridge. The moral of the story, what you look upon as weak may surprise you.

~Syvarris45~
I had something very similar happen with Krav and Syv. I lost Syv with one life as he was moving to Kelda. He was mostly obscured by a ruin... Except for the tip of his glove! So... Syv died. I still hate that match...
I feel your pain. I hate technicalities. It is so annoying when you think you're hidden and then..... Oh look! I think I'll put a bullet through that guy's fingertip! SO ANNOYING!