View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2014, 10:00 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Unbelievable Wins and Losses

Another crazy thing happened today. I will now tell the story of Dave the 4th Mass.
I'm playing a game with my brother and my fruend with a map I built.
I'm fielding:
2x 4th Mass.
2x KoW
Gilbert
Alastair MacDirk

My brother has:
Stingers x4
Q9
RaeRae

My friend has:
Nilfy
Kelda
Krav
Isamu
Onotashi
Airborne Elite

The tale goes a bit like this: My Knights, Gilbert, and Alastair are all dying from my brother's Stingers until Nilfy perches on a ledge and icy shards his stuff. His Stingers charge Nilfy as my last figures, five 4th Mass, break for the nearby hill. Almost all the Stingers are dead, when RaeRae falls to the Airborne, and I kill Q9. Kelda secures Wannok, and my brother loses at the end of the round. It's my five 4th Mass vs Kelda, Krav and Isamu. I move one 4th to attack his Krav he's moving at me. That 4th Mass destroys the whole squad of Krav, and Isamu! However, he dies to Wannok. Then, my remaining 4 climb the hill to attack Kelda. I'm shooting Kelda when my friend decides to move Kelda OFF THE GLYPH to engage 2 of my 4th Mass. She kills one, and one dies to Wannok before that. I don't want to move one that can't shoot to not blow WTF, so Kelda and the Minuteman attack eachother. Finally after around like 5 rounds, Kelda has fallen. What an intense battle! Only two 4th Mass remained!

Oops, rolled a 1.