View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:58 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Unbelievable Wins and Losses

Alright, best games ever, I've had a couple crazy ones, here are the best:

#1. I faced down Syvarris, Shurrak, Rhogar, 2x Nagrubs, 2x Stingers, Mika Connour and Mimring. I had Krav, Hierloom, Drake MK. 1, Raelin MK. 1, Charos, Marro Warriors, Airborne Elite, and Major Q10.

It started with a grenade. A holy hand grenade. A holy hand grenade that killed all my brother's Stingers in one shot. After a while, it became Mimring, and Shurrak vs. Charos, Raelin, and Drake. Charos whiffs on defense... Twice. Svyarris makes a mess of things as soon as Shurrak goes down. By then, I lost Raelin, and only had Drake, Hierloom, and one Marro warrior. Hierloom whiffs to Syvarris's all skulls, and Drake and my last Marro Warrior fall to an assault of 6 Nagrubs. Best Game Ever.

#2. When Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackeled Finn and Thorgrim... Right after another. No joke. Turn one, rolls a 20. Turn two, rolls a twenty. I was slightly annoyed.

#3. AKA that time I lost so badly I made my last surviving guy, a Zettian Guard, fall off a cliff. I was losing. Badly. So, my last surviving figure I made jump off a cliff... and he survives!? I just gave up after that.

Oops, rolled a 1.