View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:46 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3V and SOV Appreciation Thread

Hello fellow VC addicts! We are an opiniated bunch who never miss an opportunity to make our voices heard. While we have a C3V and SOV feedback thread, it's mostly used to provide suggestions on ways to improve the VC community.

I figured it was only fitting that we have another thread dedicated to talking about the many great things happening with C3V and SOV and what you appreciate most about this long running community project. Use this thread to share your favorite units, battle stories and just the positive things that have come with being a part of the C3V and SOV.

I'll start by sharing that because of the C3V and SOV, my wife and I have found a new hobby that we can enjoy together: painting miniatures. She is a much better painter than me and because of that we've been having a blast replacing many of of the original C3V and SOV figures with our own custom painted figures.

This all started because of the unpainted Gothlok. We used him as an opportunity to brainstorm together and later came up with an awesome design which sparked our new found passion of painting. Now, each C3V and SOV release has become an opportunity to be creative as we make our favorite our very own. I'll be sharing some of our work soon once we finish up our next project.

So thank you guys, your hard work in this project goes beyond just keeping Heroscape alive.

Lets hear some other stories! I'll share some more later on as well.